Thursday, April 5, 2007

Kindred Spirits

I have made a new friend in this fun filled spanking world. We met on one of those sites, no names needed,lol. He is very new to the spanking scene. I have some experience, not as much as I would like, but enough to know what I love. I have been both a submissive and a switch and have come to realize that for me, a spanking doesn't have to come with a role or a label. I just enjoy spanking, giving and receiving. So, he and I have begun what I think is going to be a wonderful friendship. I am so excited at the prospect of introducing him to the delicious pain and pleasure contrasts that a spanking can elicit. He has piqued my curiosity and I am enjoying getting to know him. We have many similar interests and a definite connection. That will only add to our spanking fun. I can't wait to see how many different roads we will travel down as we continue our journey. It will all be fun, and if there is spanking involved, always deliciously exciting.

5 comments:

Misguided Angel said...

Hmmmm.. I'd have to say he's a very lucky guy indeed.
xxx RICH

Angel said...

He and I both are very lucky. The trust level we have already established is all but unheard of so early. I can't wait to make all of these thoughts come true. And I know that when it comes my turn, all of my cravings and fantasies will be fulfilled, and then some!!!

Tiggs said...

Welcome, angel, so very glad to have been led here. I'll see what I can do to generate some traffic for you... and will thoroughly enjoy watching this online realtionship turn into so much more... best of luck to both of you... you are each equally lucky and equally blessed!

Huge hugs,
Tiggs

MaggieDear said...

Hi Angel,

Wanted to stop by and welcome you to the neighborhood. I'm looking forward to your posts and the new developments in your life!

~Hugs!

Greenwoman said...

Hello Angel. Welcome to the blogosphere! Nice first posts. I hope you'll keep writing. *smiles*