Monday, April 2, 2007

Virgin Post

Well, here I am. At the suggestion of a very good and new friend, I have created my little corner of the web. I am not entirely sure what my mind will come up with to fill these pages. But I know that this is a place for me to speak of things that I can rarely discuss, a place to let my fantasies and imagination run wild, a place to indulge. New experiences, new friendships, new fantasies. And I can't wait for them all to begin. I have a new friend. Now it's time for us to begin those new experiences and indulging in the fantasies we have been sharing back and forth. It will all be delicious fun!

2 comments:

Misguided Angel said...

Welcome to our little erotic corner of the world, beautiful.

Dave said...

Congrats on your new blog! have fun with it while you explore the otk universe :-)

Cheers,
Dave